Symbol of Clarity and Beauty amidst noise
Dynamic Balance with a steady mind that ensures alpha returns even in turbulent times
Mimi Partha Sarathy
Founder and Managing Director
- Master in Finance & Masters in Marketing - Webster University in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Diploma in Cost Accounting - Webster University in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Over 23 years of work experience in wealth management and financial advisory services.
- Founder & Director of Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga & Cultural Centre set up in 2014 with the goal of promoting the rich heritage of Indian Art, Culture, Dance and Yoga
- Part of the core team of BPAC (Bangalore Political Action Committee) - a citizen’s group that aims to improve governance and enhance the quality of life of every Bengalurean through civic engagement and advocacy ..
- Supports several philanthropic initiatives - Ashwini Charitable Trust, Bangalore (education of underprivileged children), Lourdes Old Age Home, CUPA – (animal welfare), etc
- Supports many sustainable conservation efforts in India.
- Reputed Classical Bharatanatyam Dancer and Senior Yoga Teacher and Mentor.
Sr. Vice President
- Over 14 years with Sinhasi.
- 15 years of experience in Financial Planning, Wealth Management & Investment Product Analysis.
- MBA and CFP from Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSBI).
- Over 5 years with Sinhasi.
- Over 8 years of experience in Financial Research, Planning & Analysis.
- BE and CFP from Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSBI)
Saisri Dibya Alok Naik
- Over 2 years with Sinhasi
- Core competency in Financial Planning concepts and its applications.
- B.Com. in Accountancy and completed the CFP Examination from Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSBI).
Sr. Manager – Admin, HR & Accounts
- Over 15 years with Sinhasi
- 20 years of experience in Accounts, Admin and Systems Management.
- Over 4 years with Sinhasi
- Core Competency in Financial Plan Execution Degree in Mechanical Engineering